The Clear Hood is Back


Now I am the first person to admit that I go to a lot of car shows. However with all the car shows that I go to it has been at least eight years since I have seen a car with a clear hood. That all changed at the Meguiar’s show on Saturday when I saw this VC Valiant Sedan. To be honest none of the clear hoods that I have seen in the past have done justice to the cars that they were attached to. I am pleased to say that this one actually looked really good. I think the big difference is that the owner has kept the clear section to the center of the hood instead of having the entire hood as one clear piece. The car has a 360CI Chrysler block which pumps out 627 horses at the rear wheels. No doubt the twin turbos help a bit. It took 3 years to build the car, but it was time well spent. One more pic after the jump.

bailout

bailout



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий