What Big Movies Are Coming?


Well, whatever they are, there better be some awesome cars in ‘em. Here’s a short list. And if I have anything to do with them, I’ll be laying the car SMACKDOWN. Oh, and since I AM doing some of them now that I think of it, expect serious automotive damage coolness.

IRON MAN 2, JUSTICE LEAGUE, GREEN HORNET, PITCH BLACK 3, Jackie Chan’s KUNG FU KID, MEN IN BLACK 3, GHOSTBUSTERS 3… shall I go on? Um, ok. James Cameron’s AVATAR, GREEN LANTERN, THE FLASH, Robert Rodriguez’s PREDATORS. Yea, all small budget movies. Cheapies, like Transformers.

When are they coming out? I’ll let you know, give you links to trailers and do the inside scoop thing. You can also check my personal blog. Subscribe there if you want to get all personal, yo. Also working on my own TV show, so you’ll get a chance to see me act like an idiot on TV, too. What’s THAT show? Ahh, that is a secret. But if you watched Monster Garage and Street Tuner Challenge, then you know that I’m in to causin’ trouble. (It was really all Jesse’s fault.) There’s also two shows coming at the end of this year on Discovery. “World’s Most Expensive Rides” and a special somethin’ or other.

But for now, check out this hot trailer from my buddy David Twohy. THE PERFECT GETAWAY.

Green Hornet Black Beauty Concept



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий