Donks, Boxes, Bubbles, and Hi-Risers: A RideLust Pictorial, Dirty South Style

Interestingly enough, I have nothing snarky to add to any of these photos, and largely because I was raised in the South - the Philly Ride Share program horrifies me more than donks do. I’d like to note, however, that back in high school I dated a guy who drove a brand new ‘94 Camaro that I had to practically pole vault to get into, and up until a few hours ago, that’s what I believed a true donk to be. As I was going through these pictures, though, I realized that “monster cars” like Jason’s Camaro have been almost completely replaced by these shiny new chrome jobs, painted colors like bitchass-purple.

Oh, these kids today.

Full gallery after the jump



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий