Tony Hawk DUB Edition 2008 4-Door Jeep Wrangler

Tony Hawk and his TonyHawkFoundation.org are auctioning this one of a kind DUB Edition 2008 4-Door Jeep Wrangler and the proceeds will goto funding public skateparks in low income areas.






Tony Hawk has proven over the last 20 years to be one of the greatest icons in skateboarding history who has remained true to his sensible and composed roots and most importantly an extremely down to earth human being. He is one of the few people on my list of accomplished individuals that I would love to meet and talk to!!

DUB Edition 2008 4-Door Jeep Wrangler Features:
-24 Inch Satin Black Finish 2009 TIS Wheels, with Toyo Off Road Tires
-Tony Hawk embroidered seats
-7 Inch LCD’s in all head rests (including rears for those asshole tail gators when your watching pr0n)
-Full Alpine System including touchscreen DVD
-Dual Skateboard Holders on the rear rollbar arms.



Tony was one of my idols back in the day when I used to skateboard (for real) I was pretty hardcore by my own imagination, built many ramps (yet not one broken bone) owned a shitload of shirts which my mother detested (see stickers below for those who skated back in the day), tore through a couple dozen pairs of Airwalk and Van shoes, and owned and destroyed all of his skate decks early in my life!!

Some Photos I took of the this Dub Edition 4 Door Jeep Wrangler from the 2008 Dub Tour show in Detroit.



Skateboarding Stickers - OH The Memories :)





[Source: WhipDaddy, TonyHawkFoundation.org, RetroSkateStickers.com]



Related posts:



Related posts:



0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий